The next generation of iLevil is here! bringing exciting new features and capabilities. This portable tool combines the latest in GPS, AHRS and ADS-B technology, bringing pilots an affordable backup solution that is both Android and iOS compatible. The internal GPS and AHRS provides all the navigation information you need to turn your tablet into a real glass panel. The new embedded dual band ADS-B receiver allowing you to monitor weather radar, METARS, etc in addition to traffic information all at your fingertips and without any subscription. The iLevil2 SW adds a larger solar panel, outstanding ADS-B reception, enhanced GPS sensitivity and new compatibility with your favorite apps making it the most popular product for General Aviation.
• WAAS GPS (antenna inside)
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
• 978/1090 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather and traffic
• Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 5-hour battery to 6 hours on a bright sunny day.
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
• IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays)
• OPERATING temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
• Everything integrated in a small package: 3.2"x4.2"x1"