GNS 2000 Bluetooth GPS receiver.
Fully Apple certified, high sensitive GPS/GLONASS-Bluetooth-Receiver, which supplies highly accurate position information via Bluetooth to an Apple or other device as well as to many handhelds based on Windows or Android.
Equipped with one of the newest high sensitive 99-chanel SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS) enabled GPS Chip and the Bluetooth connection it enables an excellent GPS reception. Hence the GNS GNS 2000 is the perfect complement to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
The GNS 2000 supports not only the mentioned Apple products but also the operation with NMEA-based PDAs, smart phones or other portable devices. The recognition of the respective partner device is carried out completely automatically.
• high sensitive 99-channel GPS/GLONASS chip
• worldwide support for WAAS/EGNOS/QZSS/MSAS/GAGAN, SBAS enabled
• NMEA protocol SPP, 57.600 baud or iPhone protocol (from iOS 3.0.1 on)
• certified transceiver using Serial Port Profile (SPP) ideal for all Bluetooth • activated devices (PDA /Mobile/ Notebook /tablet-PC/ car-Pc and others)
• Bluetooth multi connection support
• logger function
• physically switch for power on/off
• stylish design - small and ultra flat box (79.1 * 45.3 * 11.3 mm)
• embedded Li-Ion battery , battery operating time >10 hrs
- GNS 2000 GPS GLONASS BT Receiver
- Cigarette-lighter charger device
- charger cable
- suction mount
- Instruction booklet