- Capture everything you hear in your headset, including ATC audio.
- Noise-cancelling audio circuit creates crystal-clear audio recording.
- Quick and easy to install in any aircraft with a standard PJ jack.
- Works with most digital video cameras, Sony Action Camera, DSLR cameras, and digital audio recorders.
- Does not work with iPhones, Androids, or GoPro Cameras.
This cable allows you to record all ATC and cockpit intercom transmissions on a digital audio recording device. Unlike a smartphone, this cable uses the standard 3-pole audio input and is compatible with most digital audio recorders, digital video cameras, Sony Action Camera, DSLR cameras with audio input, and other standard audio recording devices. It is NOT compatible with smartphones or GoPros; please see our other specialty cables for these products.
Why does this cable not work with my iPhone or Android?
Smartphones use the headphone jack for both audio output and input. In order to do this, a 4th pole was added to the standard 3.5mm connector. However, long before the advent of smartphones, the digital audio recorders were using the standard 3-pole 3.5mm connector.