Your GoPro is great in the cockpit, but to capture the entire story, you need the audio from your headset, intercom, and radio. This cable makes that possible as well as allowing you to power your GoPro indefinitely. This is the same award-winning cable that we produced for the GoPro Hero3, but we have added Hero4 compatibility and a power input. Use this cable to connect your GoPro Hero3, Hero3+, or Hero4 to your intercom. Plug one end into the side of the GoPro and the other into a standard PJ jack. The GoPro will record everything you hear and say through the headset, including intercom and ATC communications. Record indefinitely by plugging a USB battery pack into the power input. (Please note: Due to the design of the GoPro, using aircraft power will not work.)
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC.
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio.
- Works with standard twin plug headsets.
- Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug.
- This standard cable is 6 feet long.
The waterproof case that comes with the GoPro blocks the jack needed to plug in this cable. Instead, use the Frame or GoPro Skeleton Case. The cable includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
GoPro Hero3, Hero 3+, and Hero4. Not compatible with any other GoPro.
*Camera not included